Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: CiA DayZ Night?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I'm also up for trying this out, I suggest we R.V at the location i have highlighted on the map as i am sure a lot of people will be starting on the beach ( I know i am for sure ). The Location i have marked Cap Golova is a huge visual reference and is conveniently positioned between 2 of the main towns so scavenging for starting gear before we venture out further should be much easier, obviously we run into higher risks of enemy players but if we have a large group all should go well..

[Image: Untitled-5.png]

I'll be joining tonight for sure this time. Haven't played in a while, gotta get my dose of gaming.
Last time I played Dayz I was in the NW airfield with a mk48 and a lot of ammo.

Anyone starting somewhere close?
So is it DayZ tonight? Any objections?
I'm up for it, but the second I encounter a cheater, I'm out.
From ultra real (ACE) to Sci-Fi nonsense ?! :o
I'll pass this one...
Enjoy yourselves  Wink
Well, in addition to setup more are expressing their reluctance to play DayZ on this short notice. How about rescheduling to next week?
So what will it be this night? ACE? What to download? Just tell me if everything has been mentioned in a previous post.
(09-14-2012, 01:05 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, in addition to setup more are expressing their reluctance to play DayZ on this short notice. How about rescheduling to next week?

Where are they, why don't they speak on the forum where discussions should take place?
They don't want to ruin others fun by posting here and simply won't show up or play elsewhere.
But nothing wrong about talking about what we gonna play, or what should we play. We can even vote or something.
I'm fine with either day-z or ACE..

realism isn't the reason I play Arma anyway Wink
The last few post in this thread are ridiculous making mountains out of mole hills, people have different preferences of what they want to spend there time playing on a Friday night. If people want to play ACE then thats fine if people want play DayZ its fine also people can play in different groups/Channels for one night (Emphasis on the word one).. I don't see any problem at all i only see opinions which are more then fine. Either way i will go with what ever.

See you tonight.

Regards Gary.
Gary is right, let's just all meet and see who wants to play what. Splitting is ok for a non-official Friday night Wink
Just to be clear guys, 
I did not mean to offend anyone (liking and feelings) by saying "nonsense" about DayZ...
I did play it once and I tend to like non zombie games in general, although I understand the appeal of DayZ.
I agree with Gary and Variable about splitting and playing different on occasions.
Cheers Smile
Well I think it worked out well.

We (Gary Kenwort and me) played for a few hours.  Was some nice action in the start with finding eachother and raiding the hospital to help Kenwort who fell down the stairs. Then we went to the NW airfield and piled up some zombies and got ourselves some pretty nice gear.
Then we ended the night by  hunting a cow, chopping some wood and eating our well deserved steak. 

Mission for next time: find a vehicle and pick up misha from the south Smile
Yeah it was all good fun. Even took out one player  ;D (Humanity -13k.. so... )

[Image: kWCHv.th.jpg][Image: 4p87s.th.jpg]
[Image: rhU92.th.jpg][Image: frmhI.th.jpg]
[Image: uv9D0.th.jpg][Image: tX9A.th.jpg]
[Image: EDjW1.th.jpg]

Hope to see more players next Friday Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5