Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Arma 3 Server Updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
We are pleased to announce that CiA now runs an operational Arma 3 server. Both now run at the same time!
If you guys want to play Arma 3, and the server seems offline, let a member know and he'd be able to fire it up for you.
The server uses the same IP as the Arma 2 server, and the port number is 2102. The server name is [CiA] Comrades in Arms Coop Server.

*Note that currently the server runs the stable build*
First post updated! Arma 2 and Arma 3 servers now run simultaneously.
Server now runs the stable build. First post updated.
I'll be updating the server to the latest dev build. If you see it's not updated let me know. The server will be shutdown and the next time you'll see it online it will use latest dev build.
Thanks- btw, is this server up all the time?
Yep! Online 24/7. Should be updated with yesterday's build.
Keep an eye on it mate as dev updates are almost daily, midday ish.
So us on dev will get the new update the minute we fire up steam.
Yeah, I'll try to do it on a daily basis. If you see the server offline then it is probably updating.
Just tried to join it to see what missions ya got up there? But no findy?

EDIT:-

Found

Filter = No Battleye
You might want (if you haven't already) try this out on the server?

zeu_ServerSkill (Serverside AI skill setting addon with userconfig configuration)

I'm sure there is a ASR_AI Arma 3 version out there somewhere?

Edit:-

Found ASR_AI Arma 3 Here
Maybe we'll start to have to do some addon hunting later on eventually. Maybe having some TPW_Bleedout, Engine Suppression addons and a few mores to get closer to a more perfect AI. I'd probably rather do that once release than before hand.
Release being 4 days time so not long now, has TPW's stuff been made for MP compatible yet?
Haven't tested any of his (or others) stuff as its mostly SP -which i don't play.
Server been unavalible all night?

(09-12-2013, 12:42 AM)ck-claw link Wrote:Server been unavalible all night?
Yep it went down for some reason. I'll turn it on now.
Again?
Pages: 1 2 3