Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: References to no-respawn coop missions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
impressive work ; nice that many of them work in singleplayer also .
[Co06 & SP] Silent Justice - Altis

By BOOtsy
http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.ph...-for-ArmA3 Another123 if I remember made that mission for Arma 3 back in beta/alpha days for IDF (Israel forces) addon which was no revive/respawn. If I remember missions he made back in Arma 2 were also no revive/respawn and I check description.ext for one mission and found no sign of respawn anyways, so I'll say it's probably no revive/respawn. His latest missions are for Arma 3 Map Pack addon, and it also requires a few other guns and army addons.
Operation Hush ( 1-12 player single/coop)

BI Forums Linky
I'm sorry I wasn't really able to keep up with the links. I was pretty busy these days. I'll try to get back to it asap, but it will take a bit still since I am pretty busy with CUP.
Have these been looked at/put on the server Variable? Looks like maybe a campaign?
Not sure on the respawn etc but based on Massi's African stuff.

Edit:-

Ah damn, not even sure if it's MP?  :o
(02-28-2014, 01:41 AM)ck-claw link Wrote: [ -> ]Have these been looked at/put on the server Variable? Looks like maybe a campaign?
Not sure on the respawn etc but based on Massi's African stuff.

Edit:-

Ah damn, not even sure if it's MP?  :o
link?
Quote:these
  Wink
Pages: 1 2 3 4