Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission testing thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
During our test session on CiA server we tested several missions [all highlighted in green on mission list] among which:

co04_mission_2_ember_to_inferno.altis.pbo
co05_operation_desert_panther.altis.pbo
co05_osn_shutdown.altis.pbo
-broken link

co@04_death_valley.clafghan.pbo
- couldn't find it, maybe you can tell me on which map is it

We succesfully played

co05_parlay.stratis.pbo
Score - 5
It starts well, but the mission is simple, short and feels like a test scenario. As it is now i would not include it in TOP100.

co05_the_prototype.altis.pbo
Score - 7.75
Very nice mission, a lot of room for different approaches, scripts working fine, tasks generated smoothly one after another, no bugs found.
My only problem was that we had a lot of AIs walking through walls shooting us into the back. Another thing that is a downer for me when it comes to hardcore gameplay is the Virtual Ammobox present at start. Without these problems i would go to a 8.5 score.
Let's put here any impressions of missions that were played outside coop nights. We will update the mission list with your findings. Thanks to all current and future testers!
We did more testing during CiA Coop Days.

co05_hardcore_pack_ch1_guerrilla_fire_cutters.altis
- bad link

co@05_arch_angel_rising.altis.pbo
- not there

co@05_the_empire_strikes_back.altis.pbo
- not there

co@05_rangers_scrap.stratis.pbo
- not there

We played with success:

co@05_red_dead.chernarus.pbo
Nice mission with few objectives, multiple ways to approach, pretty easy, feels like unfinished tho.
Problems with ending trigger.

co05_operation_thunder.altis.pbo
It works, is all i can say, we didn't play long enough to have a better idea what is all about.
(06-06-2014, 05:51 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]co@05_arch_angel_rising.altis.pbo
- not there

co@05_the_empire_strikes_back.altis.pbo
- not there

co@05_rangers_scrap.stratis.pbo
- not there
Note the @. It means the mission requires addons. All @ marked missions are at the end of the list, scroll all the way down to see them.

Thanks, I'll updated the online  list.
Added 56 new missions and some updates to existing ones. Testing will be most appreciated!
OMG, only 56? Smile... Will do
~80 more missions added/updated, testing appreciated, especially of the 8-14 slots ones.
76 new missions uploaded, ready for testing.
Do I see this correction, untested missions have grey background. Once tested, we should make that either white for "meh", yellow for good, green for great... right?
(08-09-2014, 11:26 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Do I see this correction, untested missions have grey background. Once tested, we should make that either white for "meh", yellow for good, green for great... right?
Correct. But I would just shift it a notch so it will be white for "don't play", yellow for "ok", green for "good".
(08-09-2014, 11:47 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Correct. But I would just shift it a notch so it will be white for "don't play", yellow for "ok", green for "good".

Okay. If I get some time tomorrow I will try to test some, but I am currently working on a mission still that I want to finish for tomorrow night (it's for the magical 12 players Smile)
Great!
I finished a mission too, the first episode from a series of 3... not sure yet, will see how this episode works.
I also have to decide how many players it needs, would be great if you can help me with the testing.
I already tested it with 3 players, i found and fixed some problems, i need only to tweak it a bit for more fluidity.
(08-10-2014, 09:29 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]I finished a mission too, the first episode from a series of 3... not sure yet, will see how this episode works.
I also have to decide how many players it needs, would be great if you can help me with the testing.
I already tested it with 3 players, i found and fixed some problems, i need only to tweak it a bit for more fluidity.
Good! Post it on the mission release board when you are ready.
After trying out a few missions tonight with Hellhammer I have some feedback on their functionality  Smile

The following missions didn't start:
co@02_operation_painkiller.altis
co@02_lamb_and_the_owl.altis
co@02_the_last_push.altis
co@02_rescate_eliminar.altis

Objectives 3 & 4 didn't tick in the mission co@03_chasing_red.altis and so didn't let us complete it.

Missions co@03_angels_sweep.altis and co@03_saving_the_seals.altis work fine. I would like to recommend especially the latter. Saving the SEALs seems like a great mission. Unfortunatelly we weren't able to make much progress  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3