Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Scary things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I remember having a huntsmen spider crawl out of my ice hockey gear once.....while I was sitting on the bench after a shift.  I did the crazy spider dance haha.
Gee, Huntsman seem as big as people's faces. A guy missed catching the spider D:

^Random video of a guy failing to catch a huntsman

I tried to grab a grass spider off the ceiling of my sister bedroom and failed Sad ... I should've used a jar instead of a plastic big. It fell down from the ceiling (luckily not on me, and feel on the drawers with the mirror (too much clutter, hard to grab), so it ran down the back side of it as I attempted to grab it again (no chance of me catching it behind there). There's a whole web network behind there anyways by a different species of spider (probably cellar spiders which I like since they're long sticks with skinny legs). Either it might live and lurk stealthily as your typical spider or end up prey. I won't know its fate now...

I don't like killing spiders. It leaves too much of a mess and I kind of like some of them. I just throw them in a big and pour them out into the yard.

(Though, if they're brown widows, I'd probably want to kill them since they're invasive species and they're disgusting)
Getting trapped in an elevator is one of my greatest fears.

Geez, look at this monster :|
Going back to conversation with Doveman in regards to spiders... specifically banana spiders... I do enjoy a good banana, unless its shared with one of the most venomous spiders in the world (who is also highly aggressive)

Reading the comments I heard its fake, but I hear people who deal with banana shipments will once in a while encounter of these spiders.
Ok this one is probably real

Pages: 1 2 3 4