Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: X-Wing Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
hehe... the Nebulon B Frigate (the pistol shaped ship) is my favorite.
Yeah I really don't see why they stopped creating physical models when CGI still look so dull.
AsI collected and assembled kit models of Star Wars vehicles, AT-AT, X-Wing, B-Wing, Imperial Shuttle, Tie-Fighter... even a battle on planet Hoth, but these models were not even close to the real ones used for filming the scenes. They were Airfix models, I see that they don't make them anymore, but Ravell does, although selection is much smaller than one that Airfix used to have: http://www.revell.com/model-kits/entertainment/starwars.html
You have models? Send pictures!
Unfortunately, no model survived for more than few years because of the way that my grandmother used to clean dust. One by one after some time got damaged beyond repair end ended in the garbage can. Sad story, all the more because I used to make airplane models too. Next time I'm visiting my old home I'm gonna look for pictures if I have any.

It used to be my favorite hobby but today I'm fine with virtual models in DCS World and other games, in the end, they are at least "dusting proof".
Zwobot, Varanon and I are going to play tomorrow (monday). Are you in? Who else have X-wing vs. TIE fighter and would like to join?
(02-22-2015, 10:57 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Zwobot, Varanon and I are going to play tomorrow (monday). Are you in? Who else have X-wing vs. TIE fighter and would like to join?
How many can join?
Well, hehe, I'm stuck on a mission that has two squadrons of 5 X-wings, so lots. The more the merrier - and that applies to most of the missions in the Balance of Power campaign.
(02-22-2015, 11:57 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, hehe, I'm stuck on a mission that has two squadrons of 5 X-wings, so lots. The more the merrier - and that applies to most of the missions in the Balance of Power campaign.

In that case, I might join as well ^^
I will return rather late, so I might not be able to make it.  If possible, can we postpone to Tuesday?  Otherwise, start workout me. 
I rather postpone to Tuesday as well. Alwarren? Zwobot?
Tuesday is good
(02-22-2015, 07:49 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]start workout me. 
Jeez Varanon, contain yourself.
(02-23-2015, 01:48 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Jeez Varanon, contain yourself.

Obviously typed from a phone with autocorrect Big Grin
Stop defending him and let us abuse his typo! Big Grin
(02-23-2015, 03:17 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Stop defending him and let us abuse his typo! Big Grin

Hehe, okay Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7