Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: X-Wing Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Mission 5: Black Market Bacta: Cargo Transfer
Last of the prologue missions! At last... Onward to the Rebel Alliance!
Mission 7: Nowhere to go?: Escape Imperial Attack
Mission 8: Deep Strike Evaluation

First mission with the rebels! Finally piloting a starfighter, even if just a Y-wing Smile
Mission 9: Starfighter Superiority Evaluation
Here comes the X-Wing!
Mission 10: Convoy Attack
Watching those videos, I'm tempted to play Alliance too and skip the older ones

(04-25-2015, 04:35 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]Watching those videos, I'm tempted to play Alliance too and skip the older ones

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DgZIYdFmZqc
Hehe.

I'm still in one of the early missions of X-Wing, were you have to ID ships without destroying them... I always get shot down in that mission -_-
I think I remember this mission. You fly an A-Wing, right? If so, just divert all shield and laser power to your engines. Nothing can touch you when you are that fast.
Yeah, that's waht I did. Made it this time!
Mission 11: Rescue Uncle Antan
Mission 12: Reconnaissance of Imperial Task force
Thanks for making these Variable. Even though I don't really like playing space sims myself, I'm very much enjoying watching them with your great commentary when I have a bit of downtime. Think I'm up to mission 4 now, so plenty to look forward to 
Thanks for the kind words Doveman Smile
If you are only at mission 4 now and already enjoying yourself, I bet you'll love these videos once I get to the rebel part. First, because the missions are much better and use starfighters as opposed to the freighters used in the first missions. Secondly, I was much more thrilled when I made those and I think it shows in the narration.
Mission 13: Rescue Echo Base Prisoners
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7