Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: X-Wing Games
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Fuck auto correct, really... I used to laugh at the things you sometimes see on the Internet -_-
(02-22-2015, 10:57 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Zwobot, Varanon and I are going to play tomorrow (monday). Are you in? Who else have X-wing vs. TIE fighter and would like to join?

What will we actually need to play? Any upgrades/mods?
There are no mods for XvT. We'll need Gameranger for MP. I'll share the link later.
http://www.gameranger.com/
Trying to figure how to set it up...
Hehe, that was great fun. Too bad we only got Z-95's -_-
Zwobot, still around and want to play?
Yes, still around and unfortunately haven't checked the forum lately so that I missed your last session.

Is that gameranger required?

Which mission were you stuck in Variable?
Yes, unfortunately, gameranger is required.
I'm stuck on the mission on the Rebel campaign that require you to kill a Star Destroyer before it kills a space station while the rebels and an allied race evacuate it.
Edit: on medium difficulty, the mission is definitely bugged. The star destroyer shield generators are invulnerable. Completed the mission on Easy.
This mission is one of the first missions in the Rebel campaign, isn't it (but not the first)? Are there two star destroyers in the mission and three to four corvettes?

Well, I think I could join a session next week if we schedule something. And I have to setup the utility programs (gameranger, teamspeak). Not sure if I will have a working headset in my lair.
We are using Steam for voice comms, not Teamspeak, since it has a very good sound activation option that makes the use of PTT redundant.
Just checked, the mission I'm stuck on is "Protect Resupply Operation in the Kuras Drift". It's not one of the first, according to my progress screen I think it's more like more towards the end.
I've decided to make a video playthrough series for XWA. Here's the first mission:
Mission 2: Emon's Lesson: Weapons
Mission 3: Aeron's Error Data Recovery
Mission 4: Sticking it to the Viraxos - Covert Delivery
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7