Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [COOP 16] Home Unlimited
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Mission updated
After removing the LR radios, I couldn't find a default alternative channel frequency anymore. Well, I'm already use to quickly setting up an alternate radio channel now that TFAR is no longer foreign to me.
Updated mission. I moved magazines and items to vest instead of naked soldier bug. I have no idea how to fix it, but if I disable all AI and slot into the first slot I'll be naked every time. Maybe something with the randomization of uniform or something by the way I init it, but moving the items to the vest will ensure you will at least still have bullets and stuff.

I also added the USMC Navy uniforms from CUP so CUP Unit is an optional addon now.
Updated missions with latest CUP uniforms and hats.
Added AK47 and AKM to random weapons.
Updated mission
Code:
- Added Bohemia Interactive's ADR-97 addon
- Added new RHS Weapons and Clothing
   * AKS74
   * HK416
   * MK18
   * MP7
   * PP2000
   * Mosin Nagant M38
   * Kar98K
   * M70
   * M92
   * M21
- Added new CUP uniforms
   * Anorak Guerilla Uniforms
   * BAF T-Shirts
   * Russian Gorka Clothes
   * ACR Uniforms
- Added new RHS uniforms
   * GREF uniforms
- Added new RHS hats
   * Guerilla hats
- Added new CUP hats
   * TrackIR Cap
   * Green Bandanna
New update is coming soon which will include Tanoa version, Tanoa weapons and clothes, and FHQ Weapons.
Before I get to that, I'm picking a few handpick spots on Tanoa that players can manually select or randomize in between too besides the typical pick a Village, Town, City randomization. 

Are there any spots in particular around Tanoa you guys would recommend for hand picked spawn points? Right now I'm planning to reference off some of these areas https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL...x9wlNlSqwy . I'm wondering if there's any more spots you guys would recommend that is not mentioned in the Tanoa Interesting Places or any spots in the Tanoa interesting places that I should avoid as well?
Didn't watch the video but those ancient castle ruins in the middle of the island (I think) are great.
Updated Missions to Version 2.0
- Added APEX Expansion
    * New Clothes
    * New Weapons
    * Tanoa version (includes 30 handpicked locations)
- Added FHQ Firearms and Weapons Pack
- Added CUP RACs Uniform
- Added 16 Virtual Spectator Slots
Updated Missions to Version 2.1
- Added 10 zeus slots
- Fixed Mission Fail song to play Mission Fail song instead of Mission Complete Song
(09-16-2016, 06:42 PM)Phantom Wrote: [ -> ]- Added 10 zeus slots
Good! Looking forward to seeing how a mission is gonna role with multiple co-Zeus.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5