Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Coop stories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
OH Big Grin I didn't watch properly and thought it was only in my post, i'll fix it Big Grin

How do i post those cute little images that work as links also?  Big Grin
I don't think there's a UBB command for it, but if you use image shack to upload your pictures, it will generate a thumbnail and give to code that links it to the larger image. Example:

Code:
[URL=http://img248.imageshack.us/i/aaaaaahr.jpg/]
[IMG]http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/2874/aaaaaahr.th.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[Image: aaaaaahr.th.jpg]
Nice photo Koortz, is it somone from your familly?  ;D

BTW, yesterday we finished some mission with Marto and SIll but i haven't got screenshoots  Tongue
(06-11-2010, 01:11 PM)mikka link Wrote: [ -> ]Nice photo Koortz, is it somone from your familly?  ;D

BTW, yesterday we finished some mission with Marto and SIll but i haven't got screenshoots  Tongue

Did we finish one? ;D

Edit - oh yeah the Welcome to everon mission 2.... cool.
I have been wondering, is it anyhow possible to succesfully pull off the ambush in the mission we tried yesterday Big Grin the one where  we (I atleast) ran full speed to the road and the convoy were allready there Big Grin

And not to even mention the other mission where we were slaughtered by the enemy on the hill on the other side of the village? Had some great laughs there Big Grin Some missions are meant to be never played, I guess! Tongue

Ps. noticed that this time you RKDmitriyev owned the thread Big Grin I guess that that url is kinda long Big Grin

Pps. Is it just me but I seem to enjoy FDF missions more than WGL. Or atleast there were no bad missions last wednesday!! It was a nice straight mission with simple objectives that you can always make complicated if you want!
(06-11-2010, 06:34 PM)Bubba link Wrote: [ -> ]Ps. noticed that this time you RKDmitriyev owned the thread Big Grin I guess that that url is kinda long Big Grin

Eh? It may depend on screen resolutions, I suppose. From my perspective the URL is fine.

Quote:Pps. Is it just me but I seem to enjoy FDF missions more than WGL. Or atleast there were no bad missions last wednesday!! It was a nice straight mission with simple objectives that you can always make complicated if you want!

Tastes differ. Most seem to prefer WGL nights, perhaps because a certain mission maker inserts interesting pictures into the notes pages.
You are not alone Bubba, we all like FDF. Kind of logical too if you think about it since we run a dedicated server Wink
And there is a whole lot more missions made for FDF than WGL, at least on the normal islands. And in addition the FDF team have made a great job in their mod with kompletely new units, weapons, sounds an last but not least, several very cool playable islands.

In addition to that, most FDF missions happens to be about teamwork where WGL missions often tends to lean on lots of different equipments. Don't read me wrong, I like WGL myself but with FDF missions plays smoother.

FDF is still my favorite OFP mod. In fact, main reason why I came to play here was that this server was runing FDF mod and I was somewhat disappointed when we started to play WGL. Also, WGL nights seem to attract more people than FDF lately, maybe because it's on Sundays, but I know that some of you prefer it to FDF.

But anyway, now Arma 2 is here...
(06-11-2010, 08:33 PM)Misha link Wrote: [ -> ]... WGL nights seem to attract more people than FDF lately, maybe because it's on Sundays, ...
Nope, that's because they can lay down rolling in the dirt while watching Martos p### collection  Tongue
Don't forget that awesome FDF theme music! ;D
C'mon Anguis! Well, ok, that theme is.. erm... cool? But the Finnish heavy music used in the missions is terrible as hell! Allthought I'm Finnish I still hate it deeply Big Grin

And yes, I understood the irony!
We could always add some Lordi to the server Tongue
Now you're just playing with fire OL! Keep that shit up and you'll need to watch your back next sunday  ;D Anything Fancy coming tomorrow? Any preplanned missions?
Quote:... WGL nights seem to attract more people than FDF lately, maybe because it's on Sundays, ...

I used to play FDF on Sundays before WGL was added to the server. Since I'm at work during game time on Wednesday I always miss out unless Ugi and a few others are still playing when I get home. I miss the finmod coops they were fun.

Quote:We could always add some Lordi to the server

OMG OL...They remind me of GWAR...lol

I don't know if that song is typical of them but I just listened to it and I find it quite dorky rather than scary. FIRE IN THE HOLE dup dup dup dup dup dup :Smile I think I'll stick to my [url=
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8