Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: LDDK, CiA & Folk joint coop (Arma 2 OA vanilla) - December 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Alrighty folks, I have 10 slots (+1 in the command squad) for you. Would you guys prefer all 10 in a single squad or 2 fireteams (5 and 5)? Also I will put a Blackhawk for you and some Humvees.
I'll most likely be there too. I haven't remembered to reply here!
All members and regulars, please confirm your status regarding the joint coop with LDDK (if you haven't yet)!

As it stands now, there are 3 players confirmed to participate and 2 that will maybe come. More we know about our number the better it is for the coop.

@Spinoza: It's best to keep one squad, 10 slots should suffice for now, plus one pilot. In few days we will hopefully have better picture of how many CiA players there are. Or, you can add more slots just in case more people show up?
I'm pretty sure I can attend
(11-27-2011, 12:33 AM)Spinoza link Wrote:Alrighty folks, I have 10 slots (+1 in the command squad) for you. Would you guys prefer all 10 in a single squad or 2 fireteams (5 and 5)? Also I will put a Blackhawk for you and some Humvees.

Hmm blackhawk you say... sign me up for the pilot slot then Smile
Sorry Kenwort, Blackhawk is reserved for Stoops as he requested we have a chopper, and currently it seems one is just enough.

We need more infantry! What's wrong, everybody wants too fly these days?  Wink
(11-28-2011, 05:16 AM)Misha link Wrote:Sorry Kenwort, Blackhawk is reserved for Stoops as he requested we have a chopper, and currently it seems one is just enough.

We need more infantry! What's wrong, everybody wants too fly these days?  Wink

I thought stoops would get the CAS role, but if there's only the blackhawk slot then sure, I can hang out on the ground with you guys.
Yeah looks like CAS role is not intended for this mission, or at least not for our squad. But we'll see if maybe Stoops don't wanna just fly us around without shooting stuff, if that's the case then you can take that chooper.
(11-28-2011, 02:23 PM)Misha link Wrote:Yeah looks like CAS role is not intended for this mission, or at least not for our squad. But we'll see if maybe Stoops don't wanna just fly us around without shooting stuff, if that's the case then you can take that chooper.

5 pilot slots, 2 already taken (1 was promised to Stoops)

Air vehicles:
A10 (reserved for LDDK pilot)
AV8B (free)
AV8B LGB (free)

MH60 (reserved for CiA)
AH64D Longbow (free)
MH6 (free)
UH1 Huey (free)

Stoops may take whatever airvehicle he wishes except the A10. One solution for Kenwort might be that he flies the Blackhawk (as inf) and transports CiA around the battlefield Smile Does not have to wear the pilots uniform. But, Im sure you guys will work something out.

Ps: In case I have not mentioned it already, the mission takes place in Takistan.
Spinoza, the headline of the topic mentions December 5 while the message body indicates December 4. Which one is correct?
(11-26-2011, 11:33 AM)Spinoza link Wrote:Nice but you got the date wrong, its the 4th of December, not the 5th.

Already mentioned in a previous post Smile Its on December 4th
(11-28-2011, 08:08 PM)Spinoza link Wrote:Already mentioned in a previous post Smile Its on December 4th

Oh so it's since the topic split. Fixed the title.
(11-28-2011, 08:13 PM)Variable link Wrote:Oh so it's since the topic split. Fixed the title.

Thanks.
Ok, chopper matters are settled, thanx Spinoza.

(11-28-2011, 08:13 PM)Variable link Wrote:Oh so it's since the topic split. Fixed the title.

No doubt that was my own deed, sorries.
OMG! I just realized the topic is incorrect, its not LDDK & CiA joint FDFmod coop. Its LDDK & CiA & folk Joint Coop, not FDFmod. So you only need Arma2OA. Very sorry it took me this long to realize, as you may imagine I have been extremely busy lately and not necessarily very observant  :-[
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7