Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: LDDK, CiA & Folk joint coop (Arma 2 OA vanilla) - December 4
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
(12-04-2011, 09:54 AM)Stoops417 link Wrote:Also... Just so I'm on time... the game is at 21:00 CET correct?

20.00 CET. Damn it, something else I should have remembered to clarify in my first post. I hope this will not throw a wrench into people´s plans.
Well, that's when we usually play so propably (hopefully) not.
Possibly one more coming if a slot is available: Vilkacis
All check CiA teamspeak for LDDK server details before heading to Folk TS. Address and password will be provided there. I will be there at 1940 CET.
Well, as I feared I can't make it.

I need another life, damnit...
In case of unforseen problems (server crashes, coonnection issues, world war 3 etc) I ask that one of you join our mIRC channel so communication will not be terminated:

http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=kyllikki

Of course you are all welcome to drop by if you wish Smile
Hi everyone!

I hope it's not too late for me to attend as well!

~ David
(12-04-2011, 11:37 AM)Spinoza link Wrote:20.00 CET. Damn it, something else I should have remembered to clarify in my first post. I hope this will not throw a wrench into people´s plans.

When does the LDDK-CiA-Folk event start for me?

Have fun guys!  :'(
There is a vast chance I cannot make it.  :-\  I might join TS and join a game later if possible
I'm on CiA TS right now if you need server info and I will be there throughout the evening if you need help.
And so it begins !!!!

[Image: HPiGy.png]
Crap, I missed it by three minutes Sad now I feel bad about not being in a hurry when driving home Sad

Waiting for that damn rescue chopper
[Image: 79L3j.jpg][Image: MBGC.png]
Had a great time with this mission.  I like the idea of several teams all having to leave from a central base and then (if enough survive initial missions) meeting back up to assault a large objective.  At least I'm assuming thats what was supposed to happen.  It was cool getting to provide CAS for our local team, I wish I had not vilolently met with the ground upon returning to base though so you guys didn't have to wait so long for exfil (I really feel bad about that one).

All in all I'm looking forward to seeing some of the FRAPS footage and ultimately playing something large like this again sometime!

Also: I vow to use Landing Autopilot in fixed wing aircraft until I put some SERIOUS practice time into my landings.  Accidents like this one just make me mad as I could have avoided it had I not been cocky.  Won't happen again!
Good night everyone! I killed the one guy on the who shot savage down, but let's not talk about that.

Awesome game, Our team provided guidance for Stoops' Jet which Bombed the hell out of the SDUD launcher.
After some problems with exfil we finally we got inserted, by Winters, near the Folk's forces and then we moved to the second objective without seeing much fighting. Then we once more waited for a chopper and got inserted to the last objective. during all this, LDDK had cleared a third objective. Misha didn't fit in so Kenworth had to make two runs with the little bird.
After being reunited with Misha, we started moving towards the objective. Then our team leader and few others got hit by few sporadic mortar rounds, I believe without casualties.
Now we rethinked our strategy, moved a bit north and then my game ended, as our team encountered a rogue enemy and somehow I got shot.

a long story short but I'm really tired and got an early morning someone please make a more detailed coverage! Tongue I consider this coop far more succesful than the last sunday's. A lot more organized and everything was pretty clear all the time.

Awesome game, waiting a lot to hear about other teams and to see the frapses from it.

PS. Kenworth Nice pictures! I feel the pain man! Big Grin (that's me relaxing sitting in the picture).
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7