Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Real life combat footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I remember passing by last month or something and some students from the disbanded Muslim Student Union put up anti Israel posters in front of the school... they protested against an Israeli ambassador (Michael Oren) here previously that caused the disband of the group. Their pro-Palestine. Nevertheless, whatevers going on there seems like a mess. You can see this outside your windows and such Variable? Fucking HAMAS and their rocket launchers hiding behind civilians... I heard they used children and women as human shields in the past.
The siren was heard this morning. We were at home getting ready for work and kindergarten, we ran with the girls to the shelter in our building with all the neighboring families. Disturbingly shortly after, we heard three muffled explosions. the radio said that three incoming rockets were intercepted. Once we were out, we saw the smoke trail of the Iron Down missiles and the smoke plume of the explosion.
(07-10-2014, 09:58 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]The siren was heard this morning. We were at home getting ready for work and kindergarten, we ran with the girls to the shelter in our building with all the neighboring families. Disturbingly shortly after, we heard three muffled explosions. the radio said that three incoming rockets were intercepted. Once we were out, we saw the smoke trail of the Iron Down missiles and the smoke plume of the explosion.

Goodness, I really hope this will not escalate any further. In the end, it's always the civilian (on both sides of the fence) that have to suffer from it Sad
The rockets chase me! Just had another attack on an area around my work town, saw the interceptors launch from the windows. Fuck it, next time I'm filming it and posting here a genuine real life combat footage.
(07-10-2014, 09:58 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]The siren was heard this morning. We were at home getting ready for work and kindergarten, we ran with the girls to the shelter in our building with all the neighboring families. Disturbingly shortly after, we heard three muffled explosions. the radio said that three incoming rockets were intercepted. Once we were out, we saw the smoke trail of the Iron Down missiles and the smoke plume of the explosion.

Thats some scarey shit!!  :o
Dang Variable, I really feel bad for you and your family. I like playing war in games, but in real life, no thanks. I was doing some of my exams during air raids. Planes zooming, anti-air shooting like hell. And plenty of people in the Balkans have real horror stories. War is really the worst thing a human can do. At least I don't want to know about worse things than war. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

“I think the devil doesn't exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness.” Dostoyevsky
(07-11-2014, 10:21 AM)kutya link Wrote: [ -> ]Dang Variable, I really feel bad for you and your family. I like playing war in games, but in real life, no thanks. I was doing some of my exams during air raids. Planes zooming, anti-air shooting like hell. And plenty of people in the Balkans have real horror stories. War is really the worst thing a human can do. At least I don't want to know about worse things than war. Sorry for hijacking the thread.
Thanks kutya, the situation is indeed shitty for civilians from both sides, and with both of the elected governments, there will be no solution.
(07-11-2014, 10:21 AM)kutya link Wrote: [ -> ]I like playing war in games, but in real life, no thanks.

Indeed.

Variable, I also hope you and your family stay safe. These are crazy times.
The best/worst video for me was this one. No deaths, but be warned it's raw (it ruined my day a couple times).

[url=
I hope you're still ok Variable and that your family and friends are safe. I heard there were more rockets fired today from Lebanon. Hope this will be over soon, what kind of gain anyone expects from this situation?

Till we all stop to think in terms of race-ethnicity-nationality-religion there will be no peace in this world. And almost always it's the people at the top that profit from this while they mobilize masses to kill each other. Instead of finding solutions for real problems like poverty, crime, polution, some people prefer to get angry over abstractions that we call state, nation or religion.
Sometimes I feel like war starts to become a bloodshed terror assault from both side.

Instead of targeting key military structures, it becomes who can kill the most civilians which is a sick bloodshed. You can't justify any side in war; both have blood in hands and a price to pay. Kill until surrender or wipe off the face of the earth. That's pretty much genocide though.

I don't find one sided bias extremists appealing in either side. Both side suffer. Civilians all suffer. Only big guys on top gain.
This isn't real life combat footage, but I didn't want to start a new thread. A Vice short about PMC nowadays:

[url=
From Ucraina few days ago, a guys i used to play with is in hat video. Poor quality tho. He is from Latvia, went as volunteer in Ucraina as instructor but he end up figthing in frontline. He commands a squad, they lost 5 ppl so far Sad I didn't get a clear answer when and how he can get back home. The footage is taken when they cleared a checkpoint controled by separatists/russians.

www-dot-liveleak.com/view?i=971_1407309918
Oh man, that sounds intense.
(08-08-2014, 11:55 PM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]www-dot-liveleak.com/view?i=971_1407309918
The page cannot be displayed?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6