Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Real life combat footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
replace -dot- with "."
Oh right, stupid me...
Well that is an intense combat. Seems like a short range exchange.
OMG they had no chance... i think the safest thing to do is to play dead or build fast an underground bunker. I've seen tangos surrender to helicopters in other videos. Ugly face of war Sad... , i'm looking forward to the times when wars will be only online.
wow!

I remember the trucks flying in Oil Leak... well, this makes that "over the top" scene not so over the top anymore....

Actually, I'm always a bit shocked when I see real life footage like this... there's people dying in this car, and while they aren't "good" people (being ISIS after all), it's not that tragic, but those things always pop into my head immediately when I see things like that.
Gee, I didn't think trucks can fly that high. Now I wonder what units make the best Peshmerga fighters in Arma 3.
nice physx Big Grin
ooops

Well, if you kick the tiger in his ass, you better be prepared to deal with his teeth Smile
Yeah, a good target practice. I suppose they got what they deserved.

On the other hand, developed countries, which were literaly built on resources and people smuggled from Africa, should get involved and support those third world nations in a more meaningful way other than selling guns and changing one dictator with another.
There is a reason for which piratery still exists and thrives in some parts of the world, for some is about fun, power, adventure and some others have no choice.
Not everybody who suffers turns to terrorism. And those who do, should be punished. If those that have no choice all turn to piratism we would have much more pirates in the world than we have today.
(06-09-2015, 09:06 AM)alias link Wrote: [ -> ]There is a reason for which piratery still exists and thrives in some parts of the world, for some is about fun, power, adventure and some others have no choice.

You always have a choice.

There is a mile-wide difference between turning to petty thievery because you have nothing to eat, and going pirate. If you look at a map, you'll see that most piracy centers around several areas: Caribbean, Africa, and Indonesia. The horn of Africa is an especially dangerous place.

Now, given how many people are getting exploited, say, in Syria, piracy has to be rampart in those parts according to your argument. It isn't.

The matter of fact is, these people aren't poor individuals that are pushed into piracy. They are organized gangs, criminal organizations that prey on the innocent and do not shy away from murder. These guys are well-equipped for criminals, too, and have a paramilitary organization. They're not victims.

There is no denying that the third world has and is being exploited heavily by the industrialized world, but this isn't related. Hell, there is even sort of a stock exchange for piracy, were people buy "shares" of loot takien on the next raid in exchange for funding for the operations. This isn't something of an act of desperation. It's a deliberate choice for crime, a special kind of terrorism that isn't for some ideology but solely for the money.

These guys in the clip have been dumb enough to not recognize what they were attacking. They got what was coming to them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6