Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Real life combat footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Apparently Russia has been targeting the anti-Assad forces more than ISIS, as Russia supports Assad, so it doesn't surprise me that those rebels would take the opportunity to hit back at Russia.
Horus, as Doveman said, there are multiple rebel forces operating against Assad's regime. Groups like Jabhat al Nussrah are not ISIS, actually, they are fighting each other.
Variable how you call in Israel "rebels" which receive weapons, money and logistical support from foreign countries?
Not sure what are you trying to explain. All I know is that these guys define themselves as rebels, and I don't see any reason to argue with them. The fact they are receiving supplies from foreign powers doesn't change that.
I can define my self as I want, but my actions speak about who I am....I stop here with further discussion.
Please guys. I think that Horus only wanted to say that rebels or some rebels are not that different from ISIS. Let's stop at that.

Let's a play a game and leave hipster looking fanatics to someone else.
I wasn't arguing, I was just trying to understand his point...

:Smile
RPG fail.

Ouch. Looks like that guy's trying to cover his face from dust or something, but didn't see that RPG gunner getting ready to fire. That must be a bad day for him. Best not to stand near an RPG gunner firing his RPG :o
(11-29-2015, 09:02 PM)Den link Wrote: [ -> ]:Smile

That Trolling a sniper video is awesome... shows that even in dire situations, you can have some fun. It's somewhat heartening, and somewhat scarey

Yemen Houthis vs Saudis. Guess even M1A1s aren't a match for TOW missiles.

(12-12-2015, 03:59 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]Yemen Houthis vs Saudis. Guess even M1A1s aren't a match for TOW missiles.

I believe the M1A1's that the US exports are weaker armoured version, at least AFAIK they don't give their top gear to anyone else.

Geez, and of course, every time you see footage like that someone is shouting "Allahu Akbar".
(12-12-2015, 06:49 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]Geez, and of course, every time you see footage like that someone is shouting "Allahu Akbar".
And kill all Jews Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6