Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Real life combat footage
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-12-2015, 07:39 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]And kill all Jews Smile

Yeah, I thought I heard something with "Israel" and figured it was something like "Kill all Israelis". But you are not allowed to call them terrorists, they are "freedom fighters".

(just to make it clear, that was sarcasm)
Luckiest bastard ever

Be advised.
Hard to watch... Sad

RIP. Only been to vietnam once. My dad fled the draft for the Cambodian-Vietnamese war. I heard that was brutal with heavy casualty. Most people who go to that one I heard never return.

And that's why we have the Geneva Convention...
(01-16-2016, 06:34 AM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]....

And that's why we have the Geneva Convention...
...that does not apply for NATO forces. They just make "collateral damage"  ???
fucking hell....

That's the shit they never show in their Propaganda videos.
What a bunch of clowns. Must be a nightmare being Team Leader over there  :o
Oh man, you must be really crazy to stay with the finger on RPG's trigger in a moving vehicles, i know i'd be scared to be in that car, i hope he had the safety on tho Smile
Not really combat footage, but this is a German Königstiger (Panzerkampfwagen VI Ausf. B or Sd. Kfz 182 Tiger II). This one is on display in La Gleize in Belgium, one of approximately 10 vehicles to survive World War II. This one unmistakably has the later Henschel Turret (the original Porsche Turret wasn't widely used). On the second photo you can actually see shot impacts on the front armor plate that all failed to penetrate the massive frontal armour of this beast. The tank was tracked and abandoned by the crew.

Actually, the gun was destroyed and was partially restored with the gun of a Panther tank. It was immobilized and abandoned on December 24th, 1944, during the Battle of the Bulge and belonged to the Kampfgruppe Peiper.

[Image: CXKo13Gl.jpg]
[Image: Pqh44TWl.jpg]
[Image: qDgks1Hl.jpg]
Pretty cool footage of a rooftop-insertion with a Little Bird.

https://embed.funker530.com/?hash=31377d...3e&id=2440
Actually a promotional video for the Russian special operation units (in Russian). I posted it here for lack of a more related topic thread. Shows off current Russian (and foreign) weapons and gear used by the 'spetsnaz' and footage from Syria.

http://www.drsnysvet.cz/wp-content/uploa...vSyrii.mp4
not quite real life footage but still looks good, a official video from the Kampfschimmer on one possible scenario (extracting german citizen out of a conflict region)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6