Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Iron Front Liberation 1944
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Well, he sure convinced me that this isn't going to be just another mod.
I am curious as to how will they implement the communication system...
Thanks for keeping us updated Chief!
Hiho,
apparently quite a few here at LDDK are excited about this game. As usual my vivid imagination is working overtime and cooking up some larger coop maps. And as usual, I would like to see some CiA participation. So how about it folks? Once more into the breach my friends?
Hey Spinoza!
Guys, who is going to get Iron Front?
Let's see if we need a server for it and to answer Spinoza's initiative.

I intend to get this game.
(05-16-2012, 10:56 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Let's see if we need a server for it

LDDK will setup a server when the game is released, it will replace the inv44 server. More than welcome to drop by if you like.
I have it already and I can't wait to play some large scale coops or TvT in it. The game really is amazing.
Here's me not even aware that it was published already... How is best to get it?
(05-16-2012, 11:32 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Here's me not even aware that it was published already... How is best to get it?

It's not yet published, it hits the stores on May 25. I got a free copy because I'm making them videos Smile
(05-16-2012, 12:04 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]It's not yet published, it hits the stores on May 25. I got a free copy because I'm making them videos Smile
wot?! are they online?
Not yet still working on them, one is about to go live. Had to make 2 videos for now - 1 for blitzkrieg mp game mode and 2 for tank battles.
Nice Smile Their art director said in an interview that such videos are about to be published, who knew it's you who's making them? hehe...
Count me in chaps, I've preorded on Amazon, months ago!
Cab pre ordering save some money?
Will you get a hard copy of the game or just a downloadable one?
(05-16-2012, 05:58 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Cab pre ordering save some money?
Will you get a hard copy of the game or just a downloadable one?

When I pre ordered this game (a DVD copy) from amazon in March, I was told that the price was £19.99. Now I have the price dropped down to £14.99 on Amazon, by pre ordering with them, saving me a fiver! I have no idea what the steam price will be. I'm sure that amazon will be cheaper than Steam. I'm also a fond favourite of purchasing DVD rather than Steam.
(05-16-2012, 01:27 PM)Kenwort link Wrote: [ -> ]Not yet still working on them, one is about to go live. Had to make 2 videos for now - 1 for blitzkrieg mp game mode and 2 for tank battles.

I am looking forward to seeing your videos Kenwort. Is the game as good as Arma 2? Is the pace of play, significantly slower, due to iron sights?
(05-16-2012, 06:09 PM)Chief link Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking forward to seeing your videos Kenwort. Is the game as good as Arma 2? Is the pace of play, significantly slower, due to iron sights?

It sure is, check this video.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6