Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Iron Front Liberation 1944
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Another cool video trailer. Did you do this Kenwort?

Kenwort, have you tried and Arma 2 clientside mods with IFL44? If so, which ones worked, if any?

cheers

Chief, it says "Sorry, this video is private".
Strange, I managed to play it earlier today now it's private for me too.
even i cant play that video now. :o
You can also preorder this game at BIS Store for £19.99

https://store.bistudio.com/
Iron Front: Liberation 1944 | Exclusive Tank Armor Preview

Quote:Full Armor Features List:
It counts several parameters, such as distance, speed of the shells, angle of armor, and thickness of the armor.
Every tank has its own special hit points — ammunition, gun, trucks, turret, engine, and fuel.
You can hit a tank where there is nothing critical, and there will be no serious damage to it
You hit the fuel area, the tank will start burning. You can hit the ammunition storage and that will cause a total detonation of the tank, and will blow off the turret and other parts.
another amazing video. Now flying the infamous Stuka!
Ironfront page now on Steam!
(05-16-2012, 10:56 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Spinoza!
Guys, who is going to get Iron Front?
Let's see if we need a server for it and to answer Spinoza's initiative.

I intend to get this game.

Sunday 17.6.2012 at 21.00 Fin time (CET+1, GMT+2). "Open for all" game, uses LDDK order of battle structure and basically a larger operation.
Oh I hope I'll get the game until then! Smile
(05-28-2012, 12:16 PM)Spinoza link Wrote: [ -> ]Sunday 17.6.2012 at 21.00 Fin time (CET+1, GMT+2). "Open for all" game, uses LDDK order of battle structure and basically a larger operation.

Count me in please mate.
So what are your impressions, game was released over a month ago, I guess you have some? Yeah, I saw reviews which were not mostly favorable but this may be due to buggy release?
I see that its on sale 66% off on steam, what are your guys impressions? Or if I want some WW2 goodies just stick to ARMA 2 WW2 mods like Hell on the Pacific and I44?
I like the SP. It's a bit harsh sometimes but gratifying nonetheless. I don't share all the bitching about the stability and bug state of the game, looks pretty solid to me after six missions in the Russian campaign.
It feels like the MP scene is slowly developing, these guys promote our style of play.
(12-12-2012, 09:23 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]I don't share all the bitching about the stability and bug state of the game, looks pretty solid to me after six missions in the Russian campaign.

When did you start to play it? The recent patch certainly did a lot to improve general stability. There had been a number of issues in the previous version, especially in the way that the AI worked (age-old AI routines from before 1.58). After a while playing a multiplayer mission, the AI started to consume more and more time, making it unplayable at one point.

I am very pleased with the overall look and historical fidelity of the game. I wish, though, they had included more content. A few icon of WWII, like the Tiger tank, are simply missing from the game, and there are next to no single or multi player missions apart from the campaigns. The islands are nothing short of spectacular IMO.

And I am glad the Germans aren't all depicted as cackling Nazis.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6