Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Iron Front Liberation 1944
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-18-2013, 05:53 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]Blerghh... DRMs?!!! I just got turned off again ....:/

On Steam, AFAIK, the restriction is removed.
What version you use phantom?
You can also try activating it on stream with the CD key
Mine was from the gamersgate sale.

(12-18-2013, 07:16 PM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]You can also try activating it on stream with the CD key
I tried that, it didn't let me.
Phantom if you have a digital copy then I wouldn't be worried. I think that protection is only for physical discs.
Well I guess you can just install it once and make a backup of the files on a DVD, if you want to run it in Arma 3 you will most likely not need the registry keys and stuff.
In that case I don't even need the cd keys?
(12-19-2013, 05:59 PM)Phantom link Wrote: [ -> ]In that case I don't even need the cd keys?

I suppose you need them to install the game, if the data is somehow packed or encrypted on the medium. Afterwards, I don't think you still need them, since the game basically runs as an ARMA mod then.
Iron Front into Arma3

Been released now!! BI Forums Linky
Nice, I'll grab the DLC if it goes on sale. Maybe from gamersgate or somewhere else I don't know since my copy is from gamersgate. No hurry for me though.
I got mine for a few bucks from gamersgate a day ago. I hope it works with my disc version.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6