Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - PMC Versus: Cronos (co10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Update 2.04 is out, link is in the op. Minor fixes for pretty much all missions.
Thanks Fuiba! Before I upload it, have you fixed the numbering of the units in the slots screen? The leader always appears last.
(12-20-2014, 09:42 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks Fuiba! Before I upload it, have you fixed the numbering of the units in the slots screen? The leader always appears last.

Sorry, no luck with that Sad Anyone got a suggestion on how to fix this?
(12-20-2014, 09:49 AM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, no luck with that Sad Anyone got a suggestion on how to fix this?
They appear in the order you placed them. Either re-place the players, or manually modify the mission file with a text editor.
(12-20-2014, 09:52 AM)Varanon link Wrote: [ -> ]They appear in the order you placed them. Either re-place the players, or manually modify the mission file with a text editor.

The latter seems quicker, thanks a lot!
Alright, fixed now. Missions 7-10 had that problem. Thanks for the direct-edit tip, Varanon, that really saved time!
Thanks Fuiba! Uploaded.
Fuiba, we tried episode 10 several times by now, and I have to say that it feels too hard... Of course it's possible to take out the APC and the MRAP crews before they board, but the chances of taking them both out without being detected is slim, and relies mostly on chance and not on skill. Therefor I recommend adding one RPG-42 to each team.
I'd disagree, I think just swapping the OG7s for regular PG rounds on the RPG gunners would be enough, the enemy is carrying Titans and PCMLs around for us.

(01-05-2015, 04:15 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]I'd disagree, I think just swapping the OG7s for regular PG rounds on the RPG gunners would be enough, the enemy is carrying Titans and PCMLs around for us.
But we didn't have even RPG 7s.
Alright, link for the new version is in the op.

I checked that Derelictus indeed has an RPG-7 with an OG grenade - I changed that to PG7 (thanks, Outlawz7!).

I also added an RPG-7 with a PG7 grenade to Perditus. Hopefully the mission is easier with these. Let me know if you have any other wishes!
(01-05-2015, 05:38 PM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]Alright, link for the new version is in the op.

I checked that Derelictus indeed has an RPG-7 with an OG grenade - I changed that to PG7 (thanks, Outlawz7!).

I also added an RPG-7 with a PG7 grenade to Perditus. Hopefully the mission is easier with these. Let me know if you have any other wishes!
Oh I didn't realize Derelictus has an RPG gunner... Thanks Fuiba!
I hope the extraction works as planned. I did some testing but the way it's implemented is pretty unorthodox (at least in my experience).
I don't know if you guys are going to play these anymore, but here's the new version for you too (op)! It's mainly fixes and tweaks for the old missions. This is what this mission pack should have been from the beginning Smile
Updated!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10