Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - PMC Versus: Cronos (co10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Just played Episode 6. Great mission as usual, I got fired out of my technical by a machine gun of one of the choppers, made a somersault mid-air and planted my face firmly on the asphalt behind the car Smile
YUp, was fun even i died twice in our both attempts. At least we won second time. Thank you buddy!
Episode 6 complete! Thanks for another great mission, we weren't fast enough and Derelicts was wiped out. Great mission! That choppers strafed our asses while we were trying to bug out.
I'm glad you guys liked it. Was it too hard or too easy? It's quite difficult to balance alone Smile

You're not required to shoot the kart drivers to complete the mission.

The mission did not end, huh? I'll check it out.
I think the mission was well balanced. It took us two attempts to beat it. Outlawz speculated that the mission didn't end probably because one team got wiped out.
I added an updated version in the op. I changed all the ending triggers so that now it's enough to have one player at the end zone after all the objectives have been completed. I know it's not the ideal or most realistic approach but nothing else seems to work. The check conditions and objectives are all public variables but they just don't work every time.

There was also supposed to be a working radio message if either of the teams got wiped out. It was tested and working in the first mission from which I copy-pasted the trigger to other missions. Somehow along the way the trigger stopped working even though I checked every parameter. I couldn't recreate the trigger in other missions so that it'd work so I just copy-pasted it again from the first mission. That should be fixed now too.

I've managed to play some here and there and the next two missions are getting ready.
We got the message saying that derelictus is not responding on the radio and we are proceeding with the mission. It worked on previous missions as well. Great touch Smile
I'll update the pack on the server. Thanks Fuiba!
Thank you Fuiba! Keep them coming man, nice missions!
Definitely, my team and i love play this mission pack, and take pleasure to play with.
Nice job Fuiba, keep the line for more PMC missions.
These are exactly the mission type we want to play, simple, not really easyy, but fun and with a lot immersive situation.
Thanks

Wink

PS : i have edited them for our dedicated server, only for the Force27 Team, cause we play with AGM and didn't want no more medical system.
Thanks for the feedback guys! I've updated the op with the link to the latest version which adds two more missions to the pack.

Terriculi = Scarecrows
Argentum Vivum = Quicksilver
(11-08-2014, 07:01 PM)zeufman link Wrote: [ -> ]These are exactly the mission type we want to play, simple, not really easyy, but fun and with a lot immersive situation.
Thanks
You said it man... This is how missions should be!

(11-09-2014, 11:12 AM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the feedback guys! I've updated the op with the link to the latest version which adds two more missions to the pack.

Terriculi = Scarecrows
Argentum Vivum = Quicksilver
Thanks Fuiba! Uploaded to the server.
I suppose these two wrap up the Altis chapter in Versus contract? Smile
I look forward to see what you'll come up with with large scale battles using RHS!!!
(10-22-2014, 07:21 AM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Guys there's no wind effect on bullets in Arma 3. Only ACE had it.
AGM mod do it ;-)

We've played these missions with AGM Mod ( similar to ACE ) and ASR AI on dedicated server.
So not really hard, but only one mistake is unforgivable.
The last one was Metamorphosus, and as marksman, took an head shot for twice .... ;
)
Yeah, that was the plan, Variable - I'm looking forward to working with RHS, too.

I've updated the operation dossier also. I think PMC Versus is done with Greece for now Smile
Well, that was a nice ride!
Too bad we never recovered those recovered those buried weapons from the south tip of Altis... Wink

While I'm enjoying the read of the dossier, it occurred to me that for a better gameplay, I suggest postponing the arrival of the Greek military choppers in Operation Alcyon in about 5 minutes to give the team attacking the CDP some more time to complete the diversion. We played about four or five times and never managed to do that in time.

(11-09-2014, 06:08 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]Well, that was a nice ride!
Too bad we never recovered those recovered those buried weapons from the south tip of Altis... Wink

Well, if you read the next mission's briefing... Big Grin

(11-09-2014, 06:08 PM)Variable link Wrote: [ -> ]While I'm enjoying the read of the dossier, it occurred to me that for a better gameplay, I suggest postponing the arrival of the Greek military choppers in Operation Alcyon in about 5 minutes to give the team attacking the CDP some more time to complete the diversion. We played about four or five times and never managed to do that in time.

Alright, that's a good suggestion. I'll change that in the next patch! I tried it alone while testing and tried to make it so that the players needn't wait for too long, 'cause that's always boring. I'll add five more minutes to the timer.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10