Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 - PMC Versus: Cronos (co10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I've added a patch (link is in the op).

The most significant update is the "Join teams" -order (0-0-1) which links all of Derelictus under Perditus actual's command. Now this is in case someone wants to play the missions in SP but cannot complete them with just 4 AI team mates. It also fixes the problem of the AI players not moving to the mission end zones.

Of course you can use them in MP but that's not exactly how I've intended for the missions to be played. There could also be some glitches arising when joining the teams since testing for this feature was pretty much nonexistent.
Added a new version, link is in the op. I was doing some QA (gasp!) and noticed that the version of the last mission was quite easy as the Perditus team leader had "allowDamage false" Smile
Great mission pack,know the authors from ARMA 2
(11-13-2014, 08:20 PM)student link Wrote: [ -> ]Great mission pack,know the authors from ARMA 2
And he's right above you Smile (Fuiba)
Caesiae Maria, very tough, blood bath but we made it.  ;D
Just played "Operation Caesiae Maria", great mission as usual. Was a pretty tough one, but nothing that PMC Versus cannot handle ^^
Operation Caesiae Maria! Great op, very atmospheric and very Versus! No bugs encountered and mission ended as it should (members from both team were up). Looking forward to the next one!
Operation Caesiae Maria: Great mission, friggin tough!
Lovely atmosphere, good mission, nice location for objectives. Thank you mate!

Some issue with the fog tho, disappeared suddenly for me.
I'm glad you guys liked it!

Alias: I don't know what could have caused that. There's no triggers or anything that could mess with the fog. I don't usually do anything "fancy" like scripting with the missions. Although this one had JohnnyBoy's exploding barrels.

(11-17-2014, 04:19 PM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]this one had JohnnyBoy's exploding barrels.
That one was cool!
(11-17-2014, 04:19 PM)Fuiba link Wrote: [ -> ]Although this one had JohnnyBoy's exploding barrels.

I loved the explosions Smile
I agree, the explosions were great, the credit for those goes to JohnnyBoy, he also made the great Leper Island -mission! I was tempted to use the barrels more Smile
I've updated the mission pack, link is in the op. Minor balance tweaks for the first four missions and fixed second mission starting group. For some reason I had changed the player to be part of an AAF group.
Thanks Fuiba, uploaded!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10