Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
We have futuristic armies in blue, red and green. It's good to have variety.  :'(
Don't get yer hopes up buddy!  Sad
Discussion went on for days on the BI Forums over that pic! & the 'Sitrep' confirmed that was just a campaign/scripted event.
Infact think you could see that happen in one of the Alpha Infantry show cases!
Sad Awwww, what a horrid way to tease of "possible first aid system?"
(10-17-2013, 10:41 PM)Outlawz7 link Wrote: [ -> ]First aid?

Sitrep said "No, we don't plan a new First Aid system" Sad
I wonder, is this really such a big problem to do in a addon? Not that i am keen of loading one more addon instead having it in default game, but as i see people discussing like crazy and BIS denying to deliver... I just thought it would be possible to make a addon if needed badly but not provided by BIS. I mean, there was no first aid in OFP and there were addons simulating first aid, or am i wrong there? I think i recall ECP as one good mod supporting first aid?
It is still a drawback when the previous game had it, yet the current game had it removed. I guess it can, but in Arma 2, we didn't have to rely on a mod.
(10-17-2013, 11:41 PM)Fat Tony link Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder, is this really such a big problem to do in a addon? Not that i am keen of loading one more addon instead having it in default game, but as i see people discussing like crazy and BIS denying to deliver... I just thought it would be possible to make a addon if needed badly but not provided by BIS. I mean, there was no first aid in OFP and there were addons simulating first aid, or am i wrong there? I think i recall ECP as one good mod supporting first aid?

The problem is that people plan and balance for the default game. If there is a simplified (well dumbed down) first aid system, then it will be used by most missions instead of a more complicated addon variant. Mission makers  are usually hesitant to use addons in their missions.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10