Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Countdown initiated: https://store.bistudio.com/
My bet:  that website stops working when it hits 0:05...
Ok changeing my priorities, and I just have to make an addon that allows me to wear road pylons on my head while engaging the enemy now
[Image: wegpion.JPG]

New video is up. Finally decent grenade throwing, working collimator sights, and stance adjust... just frigging awesome.

Now I want it to be Thursday already.. oh wait... it is...
Oh yeah! That was so sweet. Here's the link:
Awesome with the tactical stance and tactical pace, CQB looks improved and my gosh, you can actually properly throw a grenade inside a building. Impressive.
I'll be buying the supporter edition. I probably will need to run the game in 800x600 to get fps of 20. But I'll start fiddling with the editor immediately, so maybe I'll finally be able to push out some working coop missions!

Will the game be sold on steam, or the website?
Bubba we'll probably be able to purchase the game on the BI store, get a token, put it on Steam and download it.
Don't forget thisone:

Oh dear I'll leave work early today Wink
Damn. That actually looks a lot better than what I expected! I have a feeling I'll order the parts today.  ;D
Or even better drive 100km to the store to get them! Yeah. That's what I'll be doing tomorrow for sure! Big Grin
Smile

(03-04-2013, 04:56 PM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]My bet:  that website stops working when it hits 0:05...

I was wrong.  It's down already  :Smile
It will be back Smile
Not really down, it's closed for maintenance. Guess they are putting the Arma 3 page there now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10