Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Arma 3 Discussion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
I was frantically looking for buy link didn't bothering to read that it is out from march 6th! No "buy" button :'(
Hehe, supporter edition is what suits me.  I buy those DLC's only to support BIS anyway  ;D
I just had this crazy idea, while we seem to spend too much cash on the game anyway:  Why don't we send them a package next week of some nice beers with UPS or smth, and include a message congratulating them on our behalf  Tongue 
(02-27-2013, 12:24 AM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]I just had this crazy idea, while we seem to spend too much cash on the game anyway:  Why don't we send them a package next week of some nice beers with UPS or smth, and include a message congratulating them on our behalf  Tongue

"Community Supporter Package", eh? Nice idea Smile
(02-27-2013, 12:24 AM)rundll.exe link Wrote: [ -> ]I just had this crazy idea, while we seem to spend too much cash on the game anyway:  Why don't we send them a package next week of some nice beers with UPS or smth, and include a message congratulating them on our behalf  Tongue

That's a cool idea! Big Grin
Yeah, nice thought rund! I'm up for it.
Could put a label with the CIA member name on each bottle, so you can ask afterwards "Who drank Variable?"  ;D
But what kind of beer should we buy? Have in mind that BIS is in Czech Republic, meaning they already have available some of the worlds best brands. What should we offer that can compete with their domestic products?

(02-27-2013, 02:18 PM)Miša link Wrote: [ -> ]Have in mind that BIS is in Czech Republic, meaning they already have available some of the worlds best brands.

That is true, but I don't think we should think this too seriously or try to compete with their local beers. It would just be a nice gesture from their supporters. Smile Maybe add something funny to it. Like what Alwarren suggested. Or we could all design our own labels and add those to the bottles. Might be a bit too hard to make it work, dunno.
Quote:But what kind of beer should we buy? Have in mind that BIS is in Czech Republic, meaning they already have available some of the worlds best brands. What should we offer that can compete with their domestic products?

Bitburger Pils!
(02-27-2013, 02:43 PM)Lego link Wrote: [ -> ]That is true, but I don't think we should think this too seriously or try to compete with their local beers. It would just be a nice gesture from their supporters. Smile Maybe add something funny to it. Like what Alwarren suggested. Or we could all design our own labels and add those to the bottles. Might be a bit too hard to make it work, dunno.

Maybe we can find out if the town called Arma in Kansas, USA has a local brewery ?
You mean like this?
Or this (apologies for the label spam Smile)
(02-27-2013, 03:46 PM)Alwarren link Wrote: [ -> ]You mean like this?

Yes! Exactly like that. Big Grin

Nice work!
(02-27-2013, 03:51 PM)Lego link Wrote: [ -> ]Yes! Exactly like that. Big Grin

Nice work!

Luckily, there are websites for just about anything Smile In this case, it's BeerLabelCreator.com
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10