Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
I have an idea for a combat patrol mission going in to Taliban controlled area to find and seize weapon caches (IE find and pick them up with ACE and transport back to base). Come in heavy with Mastiffs or something and be forced to use roads due to minefields/terrain. Talibans should put up a good fight with plenty of reinforcements since they really don't what to give up those weapons and explosives. I would make this my self but it's been too long and I have simply forgotten how to Sad
McGregor Wrote:I have an idea for a combat patrol mission going in to Taliban controlled area to find and seize weapon caches (IE find and pick them up with ACE and transport back to base). Come in heavy with Mastiffs or something and be forced to use roads due to minefields/terrain. Talibans should put up a good fight with plenty of reinforcements since they really don't what to give up those weapons and explosives. I would make this my self but it's been too long and I have simply forgotten how to Sad

I'm going to give this a shot.
Sempri Wrote:
McGregor Wrote:I have an idea for a combat patrol mission going in to Taliban controlled area to find and seize weapon caches (IE find and pick them up with ACE and transport back to base). Come in heavy with Mastiffs or something and be forced to use roads due to minefields/terrain. Talibans should put up a good fight with plenty of reinforcements since they really don't what to give up those weapons and explosives. I would make this my self but it's been too long and I have simply forgotten how to Sad

I'm going to give this a shot.

Big Grin
Clear the compound dynamic mission - I think the following can be a really good warm-up mission that puts you right into the action, but I have no idea if it can be done easily.

The team is inserted near a random building/compound, preferably containing a large structure with several floors, all garissoned by AI units guarding the halls, the rooms and the roof. The mission is to clear it out. It may be guarded by a vehicle so there can be some AT fun as well.

Team is equipped with flashbangs, and mostly SMGs and pistols. Maybe a marksman rifle or two for taking out rooftop snipers.
Sounds good. I think I shall try that one.
It would be cool with a campaign where all of our mission makers made an episode each.
Something around the idea of placing mines by aircraft and make the pilots attempt to board them MUHAHHAHA.
Spetsnaz armed with ironsights Bizons and Vodniks. Nuff said.
BIG SPOILERS
Scripted surprise events in coming missions will be ruined if you continue reading. You've been warned!

So i have this project i've been working on. Here's my idea.

This unknown federation appears with the only intent of harming the world. They have been given the nickname Hades, and they have no link to any known military force in the world. They create a doomsday device that causes frequent earthquakes and unexplained changes in weather patterns.

This will be a 3 part mission series.

Part 1:
Light snow storm.
CDF forces begin their attack on Hades and break through the first line of defense. The Russians have the same idea and conflict with the Russians is inevitable. Maybe light infantry contact with Russians, nothing major.

Part 2:
Earthquakes start along with slightly heavier snow. Visibility slightly lowered.
CDF continues to push into Hades defensive line to establish a foothold to rearm before attacking Hades HQ. Maybe a couple tanks. Russia ups the aggression against Hades and ends up crossing paths with CDF forces, causing a 3 way battle. Hind shows up or MIG CAS maybe as well.

Part 3:
Earthquakes and heavy snow storm. Visibility lowered to ~400-500m.
CDF forces push into the operations headquarters of Hades in Zelenegorsk. Russian sniper teams linger in the woods surrounding the city. A major earthquake happens that knocks out the power grid and causes all comms to go out. Once the doomsday device is destroyed, snow stops, earthquakes stop, and comms are reestablished after a few minutes.
Would be Nice with a search and rescue mission there a sniper team is stuck on a rooftop somewhere and an infantry team has  to make their way to them and clear out the building they're in.
Maybe as a part of a larger scale mission
You've given me an idea Evans...
Sounds like a Black Hawk Down kind of scenario but with a sniper team instead. I like it!
Am I your muse now sputnik?
Not so much a mission idea, but I really want a mission with some cqb where at least one of us is armed with a Saiga 12k. Because its a hilarious death ray of AK 12guagey goodness.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14