Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: Mission Ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Lost Squad is the next DayZ!
We can't get enough of the thing!
How about adding one or two enemy vehicles to the fray?
Make it an AA and you have yourself a challenge.
(03-02-2015, 03:44 PM)SPhoenix link Wrote:Make it an AA and you have yourself a challenge.

Oh yes. Ground hugging FTW!
Anyone remember that mission from mw2 "all ghillied up" in chernobyl
Never played MW2.
What is the mission about? Sniping I assume?
It's worth to play this game just for this mission. It's awesome. Yeah, you play a sniper. That game is still pretty good. Not like its sequels that followed.
(03-04-2015, 03:20 PM)Watchmen link Wrote:Anyone remember that mission from mw2 "all ghillied up" in chernobyl
Wasn't that the first game? Right after the level were you found Al-Azad...?

I always found the mission after that one nerve wrecking. Maybe make a mission where you have to drag a guy across the map? :p
http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28274
Someone make a mission based on this script, NAW! Smile
KIDNAP BARRACK OBAMA

I was reading about the defence capabilities of "the beast" aka the presidential car obama drives around in.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Presidentia...ifications

Titanium shielding, mine proof flooring, kevlar reinforced wheels bullet proof glass and the lot...

I thought this would make an excellent mission for arma 3(i was drinking after i took my anti depressants)

So the president is driving in his moving fortress of a car with his security detail(convoy) and the players are terrorists who have the mission of kidnapping the president and taking him away to extraction for ransom. The terrorists being lightly armed only have Smgs, pistols and limited equipment, which should make for some interesting firing from vehicles situations.

He has a direct satellite phone to the pentagon, so after the attack/ambush begins US marines begin to respond by quick air transport, or a gunship arrives?(make sure to give a titan AA). Security team, police patrols, body guards, firing from vehicles, bullet proof glass. Go wild on the mission design and win the prize on makearmanotwar.

Can be adapted into a capture tony stark at the beginning of Iron Man(2007) in the desert while Highway To Hell plays.
The Bulldozer

Usually under equipped and outnumbered, the FIA acquired an operational combat Bulldozer along with a crate of supplies from NATO as assistance. They now go on the offensive against the AAF for armored warfare with their Bobcat and 50hmg trucks. Minefields and light enemy armor targets.
Kill the commander underwater

A diving mission where you start on the beach with your team and have no boats, only sdar rifles. Kill one officer at a shipwreck and his other divers, then swim to a nearby base on the beach and kill the other commander there. Make sure to swim through coral reefs and the commander will flee away to land base as soon as you make contact with him.

I would like a mission where you have to drive through a city in humvees, and eventually get ambushed.
Kinda like a generation kill inspired thing.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14