Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
Nice!  Socks and Sandals... You missed out the whole hectic part because you were forgotten by Variable Wink
Thx! Yea, those couple of moments were really crazy, quite a stunt you performed there.

As for the socks & sandals, I remember hearing constant gunfire and explosions in the distance, and guys on ts saying "we're surrounded, they're coming from everywhere" and thought, what the hell have you guys gotten yourself into? Big Grin

Anyway, I just wished more of us have lived, because it was kind of refreshing to play with not so high tech weapons for a change.
News items posted for the last few videos.

Gwynbleidd, note that I also posted the Socks and Sandals video, which is unlisted. If you don't want that, please let me know
No, it's ok. Thx for the notice!

[url=
Gwyn:- "Do we have a medic"!!!
That was quality!!!  ;D ;D

Also 'First Contact' loving the suppression at the beginning!  8)
Hahah...that was great!
Thx guys Big Grin I'm uploading one more recorded on that HALO mission by CK, I know we failed miserably, but really liked the mission, so gonna upload anyway.

EDIT:

[url=
Jesus Gwyn you really hand it to them on Akte Takistan! Good Job!
Thanks! Though Llauma was really taking names in that mission, I bet it would be nice to see the mission from his perspective.
Nice!
Your landing on the first movie... I was like, is he really aiming for that tower? No way he's going to... what! And then your comment popped up  ;D

Seeing those A3 graphics made me even more in a hurry to get a new PC...
Gwyn you might want to try increasing Teamspeak's "Sound Pack Volume". It will increase the whisper plugin sound and you will hear the "Beep" at the beginning and the end of each transmission better.
Hey Gwyn

Just wondering what mod you're using that shows your unit/number in the bottom right? I always struggle to remember what number I am when someone says "Evens right, odds left", so this would help me avoid looking quite so incompetent Wink
(11-24-2013, 05:35 PM)doveman link Wrote:Hey Gwyn

Just wondering what mod you're using that shows your unit/number in the bottom right? I always struggle to remember what number I am when someone says "Evens right, odds left", so this would help me avoid looking quite so incompetent Wink
Doveman this is Alwarrens command bar addon. It has been a mandatory addon for a while as mentioned in the message you get when you log on to TS...
(11-24-2013, 11:44 AM)rundll.exe link Wrote:Nice!
Your landing on the first movie... I was like, is he really aiming for that tower? No way he's going to... what! And then your comment popped up  ;D

Seeing those A3 graphics made me even more in a hurry to get a new PC...

Hehe, I was going for the tower until I got really close, then it occurred to me that I'm probably gonna end up breaking all the bones in my body, even if I pull it off.

(11-24-2013, 02:20 PM)Variable link Wrote:Gwyn you might want to try increasing Teamspeak's "Sound Pack Volume". It will increase the whisper plugin sound and you will hear the "Beep" at the beginning and the end of each transmission better.

Will try fiddling with it until I find the sweet spot.

(11-24-2013, 05:35 PM)doveman link Wrote:Hey Gwyn

Hey doveman, it's FHQ_CommandBar.

EDIT: Variable was faster.

EDIT #2: Didn't really have much time last days for videos, so here is another short one

[url=
(11-24-2013, 05:37 PM)Variable link Wrote:Doveman this is Alwarrens command bar addon. It has been a mandatory addon for a while as mentioned in the message you get when you log on to TS...

Hmm, seems I had it installed in my A3 profile rather than my A2 ones  :Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49