Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49
If I disable the nvidia HD audio driver, do you think it will be enough? This thing is a bitch to remove.
But I doubt it's the reason, the raw recording is fine until I load it in Windows Movie Maker.
(05-30-2014, 05:12 PM)Variable link Wrote:If I disable the nvidia HD audio driver, do you think it will be enough? This thing is a bitch to remove.
But I doubt it's the reason, the raw recording is fine until I load it in Windows Movie Maker.

I don't know man, but something is fishy with ShadowPlay / HD audio drivers. My raw recordings have sound but when i open them in my video editor (CorelVideo Studio Ultimate) half of the video doesn't have sound. I don't have this problem with Dxtory, Fraps or any other recording software i tested.

Anther thing is after nvidia update if i forgot to select custom installation and is on express installation that means with nvidia audio drivers on, i have to do all sort of resetting to get TS work again without me breaking up.

Just keep an eye on situation and in case u use ShadowPlay maybe switch on something different until is in final release.
ShadowPlay is very good indeed in not using too much CPU but after i lost 4 hours of recordings and spent another 10 hours to re-encode various videos in different format losing quality also, i decided to stay away from it.
I know it was a week ago, but here it is the video made playing Operation Newsun:

[url=
Nice one Alias (still watching).  You don't seem to have any radio PTT sound effects! Check one of my videos to see how it should sound when someone (you included) is speaking over the radio. You should hear some cool static at the end and at the start of the transmission when somebody else is transmitting, and "click" sounds when you are pressing the PTT and releasing it. If you have it in-game it was probably lost in the recording.

In any case, I recommend you and everybody else to use Alwarren's replacement of the default TFA radio effects - check here.
Thanks man.
PTT sound effect should be enabled from TS or somehow i miss a file? I didn't have it from begining, i remember i disabled click sound in TS for push to talk.
These sound effects are part of TFA Radio, in a folder that is called "radio-effects" if I recall correctly. I recommend to replace this folder content with Alwarren's replacement for the radio effects.
Alwarren's 2nd campaign episode - Pandora's dawn
[url=
[url=
Oh man' the homophobic/gay stuff is still in -.-
(07-01-2014, 10:47 AM)Alwarren link Wrote:Oh man' the homophobic/gay stuff is still in -.-
Damn! In which one? Big Grin
Narrow Pass, at the beginning
LOL, nothing harsh though. Do you mind or should I remove it?
Nice mission, is a bit different from previous version.

Maybe you should cut from videos the discussions in between missions, is irrelevant for others anyway.
(07-01-2014, 11:03 AM)Variable link Wrote:LOL, nothing harsh though. Do you mind or should I remove it?

I dunno... was it offensive? I don't think it was. Just leave it in.

(07-01-2014, 11:13 AM)alias link Wrote:Maybe you should cut from videos the discussions in between missions, is irrelevant for others anyway.
Actually bardosy himself wrote me and said that he loved seeing an unedited video and referred directly to our conversations. Smile

Another mission McGregor, Fap, Blackrose and myself played on Saturday. It turned out to be a great mission! We sneak in with a sub, blow stuff up, and make a high-speed run-away in a truck under enemy fire

[url=
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49