Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Very nice job Kenwort!  What are you doing with those color settings?  I need to get my in game settings closer to that!

Keep these coming!
(01-07-2012, 04:24 PM)Stoops417 link Wrote:Very nice job Kenwort!  What are you doing with those color settings?  I need to get my in game settings closer to that!

Keep these coming!

It's color corrected in sony vegas editing software afterwards but if you want to have something close then try to change your gamma and brightness settings usually gamma 0.8 and brightness 0.8 or 1.1, above 0.8 makes the white glow on white surfaces appear.
[youtube]yYI1EI-KtPU[/youtube]
Just to let everybody know we now have a playlist with all the CiA coop nights related videos featuring videos from all uploaders. Share and like! Smile
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL35E6F882512D3212
Cool video Kenwort! I want that GPS display too!

"Finale", the mission where we, UN solders, disobey a retreat order and stay to fight the Takistani army shoulder to shoulder with our rebel friends. Great AT action and a glorious defeat.
Addons used - JSRS, some true mods, WarFX

Participants:
Ariz8na
[KLA]2nd-Pvt.Foxhound
Misha [CiA]
rundll.exe [CiA]
Kenwort [CiA]
Fat Tony [CiA]
jäger [CiA]
Radnik [CiA]
Variable [CiA]
Two new videos:

[url=
A great CWR[sup]2[/sup] mission by Vanha!
[url=

Bus war hell ride!

Second attempt was even more funny, but my Fraps crashed.
haha! great clip! from arrogance to humiliation in 3 seconds hehehe...
Funny times. Second time we did it Damn those grenades..
Nouty uploaded a video taken one of our attempts on "Road Holding". The man is a pure fighter!
Some clips i put together of a couple of are CWR Missions.

Regards Gary.
Nice Garry! I'll add that to our YouTube playlist.