Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I only frapsed a bit at the end of the woods mission we played last night. I don't have an uberpc or any soundmods like the other vids here, so don't expect great quality  Smile

[youtube]MUPHQx-QXnM[/youtube]
(11-21-2011, 03:40 PM)mikey link Wrote:I only frapsed a bit at the end of the woods mission we played last night. I don't have an uberpc or any soundmods like the other vids here, so don't expect great quality  Smile

Nice finale to a nice mission. I enjoyed it. It's nice to see how it went from a different perspective.
Why don't you record your own voice? You can tell Fraps to record Windows sound input.
I also noticed that I look like an albino to you... I guess that's because I use jpeg and not paa, I know. I tried converting once but it didn't work, and all (including me) saw me as albino. My stupid white face are even showing on our Armaholic banner now Big Grin.
I attached my jpeg face here, if anyone can help, I would appreciate that.
Your face showed up fine at my side, but I read somewhere there was a problem with ATI and jpgs.  Mike you got an ATI card? (I have Nvidea)
@rundll
Yes, I do have an ATI card with up to date drivers.

@variable
Sometimes I record my own input with fraps, but I find it annoying that it records all the time (and not only my pushed-to-talk stuff) and catches all the background noise as well. I usually have itunes or galgalatz playing on the laptop next to me and I doubt other people want to listen to that  Wink
co10_blueberry_isle_thriskw.pbo

1st attempt:
[youtube]k9kh69P8oO4[/youtube]

2nd attempt:
[youtube]RqxYC7eIVAc[/youtube]

Stoops  ;D

Also, for some reason my addon bugged out with the boats, so thats why the names were that ridiculously high.

An epic mission out of the second Folk-CiA Joint session.

[url=
[youtube]MDKCs5UPZns[/youtube]
[youtube]rD6Hkql0Tvw[/youtube]
[youtube]BFRoVSFmNKo[/youtube]
[youtube]EPCC3jcwBFo[/youtube]

Video from the last game of last night, can't remember the name but it was a really good mission, quite intenst but at the same time not insanely hard.
(12-10-2011, 08:05 PM)Mjolnir link Wrote:Video from the last game of last night, can't remember the name but it was a really good mission, quite intenst but at the same time not insanely hard.

The mission is Praire Grove by Sart. One of the latest missions uploaded to the server. Very nice mission indeed, too bad it's only for four players though. The parts I remember the most are blowing up the Shilka (part 1, 0:35) and when that enemy snuck up between us and made me abort healing Draakon to shoot him down (Part 1, 11:45).
[youtube]C2b57dADOEgsToPDskJdNej2vn0Wdk0KeyNTInhp[/youtube]

Here is my video from Clear the Way. the other night.
[youtube]uztbq-kqeIE[/youtube]
[youtube]VfWbYibHlPE[/youtube]
Kenwort, the above video is one of the best for Arma2 I've ever seen. Nice f-ing going!

Disclaimer: I've not seen all the videos in this thread. . .
(12-21-2011, 05:40 AM)Anguis Viridis link Wrote:Kenwort, the above video is one of the best for Arma2 I've ever seen. Nice f-ing going!
I second that. It's awesome. Where can we post it so it will get maximum exposure?
I will update the CiA bi thread with it.
Kenwort, have you put it in the Arma 2 bi video thread?
[youtube]6ZgkHEuj084[/youtube]