Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice video indeed! One thing that I started wondering: Doesn't a gun have any muzzle flash with a silencer attached?
Looks kind of funny with absolutely no flash when shooting. Smile

It looks like you can keep a decent FPS while recording? But are you using WarFX? You might be able to run it and it looks quite a lot better I've heard!
Not available in Germany due to the background music  :-\
(05-15-2012, 07:55 PM)Bubba link Wrote:Nice video indeed! One thing that I started wondering: Doesn't a gun have any muzzle flash with a silencer attached?
Looks kind of funny with absolutely no flash when shooting. Smile

It looks like you can keep a decent FPS while recording? But are you using WarFX? You might be able to run it and it looks quite a lot better I've heard!

Thank you, regarding the muzzle flash.. normally for me there is with silence weapons i think it might be a bug with my NV also i will try WarFX next time i record and see how it is.
(05-16-2012, 01:50 PM)Zwobot link Wrote:Not available in Germany due to the background music  :-\

If you use Firefox, try Stealthy, that way I can watch it here in Germany
Two more rather short videos:

Misha and Variable on a KA-52 Pilot-Gunner coop
http://youtu.be/j5wUwmuq8yM

CiA CWR2 coop night!
http://youtu.be/x2WeVOfJuPI
(05-17-2012, 03:41 PM)Variable link Wrote:Two more rather short videos:

Misha and Variable on a KA-52 Pilot-Gunner coop
http://youtu.be/j5wUwmuq8yM

Variable: "fire, FIRE, FIIIIRRRREEEE!!!". Trying to shout and whisper in the same time. Big Grin

Yeah, VOIP was breaking off for some reason.
Lol, i will make a ringtone out of it, it sounds great :-)

Another one, now from "Desperate Measures", Norsu's great remake of the classical OFP mission by Blake:
[url=
Playing on Darkened Wings by Thorfinn last week

[youtube]6km_Ul5lUvQ&feature=plcp[/youtube]
[youtube]VEjUeH0cYkY&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
[youtube]sEQv2SbIx9Y&feature=relmfu[/youtube]
Nouty's mission from this Tuesday
[youtube]t1AoIKa9CBE&feature=plcp[/youtube]
[youtube]ayhNUCAOwAc&feature=plcp[/youtube]
[youtube]rgE9i75IUuQ&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]
A round of the last mission we played for the night yesterday

[youtube]H-9O4o9_DjA&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Nice videos phantom! Keep them coming.
I'll upload two of mine tonight. One of a CWR2 mission we completed and one of that crazy beach assault mission we played last month.
I just saw the crazy beach assault last night before I went to bed Tongue
I just finish uploading the convoy assault from last night today

[youtube]xyheI5otUQ4&feature=g-upl[/youtube]
An older one that I actually uploaded a couple of weeks ago:

I got some recordings of Takiban's Last Stand. I couldn't get to upload Pt 3 because it keeps failing over and over thanks to the internet keep disconnecting so I got frustrated with my internet and my wrist hurting up and deleted it. I'll try to take your advice on cutting stuff out and putting just the good part next time Variable on the mission where we play as Spetsnaz blowing up a plane from yesterday instead, just don't know where to start cutting yet.

[youtube]U7FQVKK92OY&feature=g-upl[/youtube]
[youtube]KPPq9njpv5o&feature=g-upl[/youtube]