Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awsome! But y u no put teamspeak ?!
Didn't intend to record anything so I wasn't using my headphones and couldn't record comms :/
I see. Well, your cheerings when those rockets hit home would have made it a whole different video hehe!
My first montage created from the clips that I have recorded since the summer and a few other clips from some gameplays after the summer. I hope you enjoy it, it's my first one. (About time I put some stuff together). I swap over from live movie maker to adobes premiere. Maybe I should invest some time to learn after effects sometimes if I wasn't so busy :p

[youtube]iDXInPmsyR0&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Nice video mate!
That's a great video Phantom! Good job.
Added it to the CiA coop nights youtube playlist and pushed it to the top!
Very nice video, Phantom. Caught some good moments in there.

And Variables laugh slowed down sounds like the devil  Tongue
Thanks guys.

@Varanon. I like that part xD
Just the plane left and Variable's long shot with the RPG did the trick against the plane and Nouty already took out the general so mission accomplish 0 casualty.
Hey guys, I didn't get as much footage of this first mission I recorded as much as I would have liked, but here's this. The other few missions we did will soon be edited together. It's not the greatest video either.

Music from the Rock to give it an epic feel. It for some reason stops at 7:29 or so, just click 7:30 and it will continue. Don't worry, the video was not corrupted or anything.

[url=
I'll be cleaning up my harddrive of some old recording of mine so I'll be editing whatever I still have leftover on my harddrive and uploading them to clean up some space. I got this one recorded from back in the summer on July. Enjoy.

[youtube]MJVid_udboI&feature=youtu.be[/youtube]
Dude, what's with the NVG? It was broad daylight! Smile
I didn't notice so I forgot to take the NV off so I kept it on for like ever. xD
He wears sunglasses at night and NVG during the day. Tongue

PS - Did anyone besides me get any footage of Friday's missions?

New mission video being uploaded soon.

[url=
Very nice videos Revan!

Its nice to see new people in our community put up content, Keep up the good work.

Regards Gary.
You are getting better at this Revan Smile good job! That was a nice mission, I'm glad you filmed it.