Comrades in Arms Discussion Board

Full Version: [CiA] Youtube Videos
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I forgot the name of the mission we played on July 17th, but it was the Spetsnaz one where you have to RPG a secret prototype plane.

Here it is Big Grin

[youtube]TFY5_7gtMUA&feature=g-upl[/youtube]

a short conversation Phantom and I had about his latest video:
Quote:21:59:52me great movie phantom!
21:59:59me very nice ending
22:00:08me I didn't know you saw my launch
22:00:22Phantom SIX the one that blew up the airplane?
22:00:30me yeah
22:00:55Phantom SIX haha cool, i was stsanding behidn to get ready for next shot if someone miss xD i finally figure out where the plane was
22:03:29me nice, when hund was firing arizona took out an american over there
22:03:35me you captured that as well
22:04:02Phantom SIX oh haha didn't notice that part, yea i was swapping back to vintorez from RPG just incase another american pop out
22:05:31Phantom SIX i should start trimming it more instead of just upload everything xD
22:07:08me I think this one is edited well
22:07:16me mind if I post this coversation?
22:07:22Phantom SIX go ahead
An awesome CWR2 mission by Sander. A raid on a Soviet Supply depot. Mission completed with one man standing.
[YOUTUBE]bZEKKbl7tjo[/YOUTUBE]

A crazy beach assault! Mission by Sandmann[ACP]
[YOUTUBE]a126DsrkmQg[/YOUTUBE]
Le Port Beams by Sander during Friday's CiA Coop Night.

[youtube]TuPUiRbkBK8&feature=youtube_gdata[/youtube]

Sorry that you died from the lamest way possible Variable, I was pretty sure you would live the whole way through if you didn't get stuck between the machine gun and small fortification after getting out of the machine gun position. Sad
Another great one phantom! Couldn't spectate as a bird after my death due to the dark, so it's nice to see the action now in your video. Nice firefight at the extraction!
You might wanna put it on the author's thread and on the CWR2 thread.
Thanks Variable, I shall put this on Sander's thread and the CWR2 thread Big Grin
Last mission of the night (day for me) by OMAC, Assault on Sharpur E-Dalanpur (There's one NLaw in the warrior but we forgot about that but I always thought that we can use some more AT or have a 10 player version instead of commanding 6 AIs and 3 additional players instead). A video of driving around in a warrior and blowing up some enemy armor.

Sorry about the annoying background sound after the engine stopped though, I turned up my mic so people can actually hear me but it causes annoying background noises as well. I'll make FRAPs only record voice when I hit push to talk for Teamspeak 3 next time.

[youtube]nUoojm0h9CA&feature=plcp[/youtube]
Nice video Phantom! I wish I could have been there...
Great driving and gunning!
Finally took the time to edit together some videos that have been sitting on my drive for a while now.

The first one is of a mission that had us ambush a convoy at the beginning and then assault an old castle. I only recorded the latter part:

The Second one is of our first, not so successful attempt at Le Port Beams by Sander:

I added some music on both videos since I couldn't record our comms. Will probably start using my old headset again whenever I intend to record our games.  There's also some weird glitches on that second video but luckily only little ones.
I have a third video in my archives as well waiting for another burst of motivation to start editing it together. Smile
Here's the third video, no idea which mission this was but it was awesome:
Just a quickie from tonight's session...

[youtube]9jrMs14Z1n4[/youtube]
hehe I enjoyed that mission nonetheless! Smile
I'll put your video in W0lle's thread. Seems like we have an addon-script conflict here.
Insurgent killed by British forces (Warning graphic):

Bravo two zero - Contact:

Who is that buff guy sitting across from me in that truck? Big Grin
Littlebird CAS coming up sometime soon (or later).
Looking forward to that night Littlebird CAS video!
It's finally here!
US SF raid Gorka with some epic Littlebird CAS:

CAS provided by "Crazy Horse" Gary and "Wildfire" Variable Wink